1 day left
- Degree Level
Overview: Noor Family Services (“NFS”) is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization that works to support survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault by delivering high quality legal services, case-management, referrals, counseling, and education.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming crisis calls and complete necessary intake documentation.
- Assess immediate crisis needs of clients and address appropriately.
- Support the daily operations of the office.
- Complete and maintain client records that document services provided on CAP60
- Attend on-site and web-based continuing education and training
- Provide concrete case management/evaluations and communicate client’s progress to NFS Team
- Prepare quarterly reports and collect and analyze demographic and statistical client data
- Maintain client’s confidentiality by safeguarding case notes, files, and other documents
- Case Management involves the following:
- Educate clients about the dynamics of DV/SA and the options/resources available
- Assist clients in developing a personalized safety plan.
- Work with clients to develop and maintain relevant and meaningful case plans
- Arrange transportation as necessary for clients.
- Advocate with outside system regarding client's needs
- Coordinating with clients to find shelters and make hotel reservations it necessary.
- Any other assigned duties
- BS or BA or bachelor’s degree in social services or a related field.
- Bilingual – Arabic or Urdu language a plus
- Experience working with diverse individuals of varied racial, ethnic, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and the Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties in a high-pressured work environment
- Ability to handle crisis situations with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to work within a complex, fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Skilled in effectively solving problems and achieving results
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 - $35,000.00 per year
- Stipend for Health insurance
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days