Nonprofit Onboarding Specialist
- Experience Level
Despite the challenges caused by COVID-19, we are seeing the interest in matching gifts stay consistent and continue to bring new nonprofits onboard to 360MatchPro. As a result, we’re expanding our Client Success team with two new Nonprofit Onboarding Specialists to start in December or January.
Do you have a deep passion and commitment to doing work that is genuinely meaningful? Come work for the leader in matching gift software and start making a difference at a company where your results matter!
Double the Donation was founded in 2011 and specializes in cloud-based software focused exclusively on the needs of nonprofit organizations.
We work with thousands of the leading nonprofit organizations and educational institutions use our fundraising software to increase revenue through corporate matching gift and employee volunteer grant programs. As a growing company, every employee plays a huge part in our success!
This is the perfect role for someone who has recently graduated or is early in their career. We’re looking to hire candidates who have 0-3 years experience, have an interest in the nonprofit sector, are outgoing and personable, and have a desire to help organizations best leverage software to raise more money for their cause.
Customer service, fundraising, or sales experience in clubs, internships, or part-time jobs is preferred!
You will be in daily contact with leading nonprofit organizations nationwide to help these organizations who are new clients get up and running with Double the Donation’s tools.
The ideal candidate is a fast learner and comfortable taking ownership of the client’s success in starting to use our tools effectively, knowing that there can be a wide range of barriers that could prevent an organization from getting set up. Success in this role is driven by a genuine passion for making a difference and a willingness to ensure 100% of clients get up and running. This candidate must be excited to speak with nonprofit staff over the phone, demonstrate how our solution can generate more revenue for their organizations, and work through any barriers.
- Make outbound contact via conference calls and/or emails to facilitate and accelerate the onboarding of new customers
- Perform one-on-one onboarding with a number of new customers each week to ensure that they are set up quickly
- Provide a professional and great experience for customers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers assigned to you
- Coordinate efforts with other teams and team members to resolve issues quickly
- Play an active role in solving customer requests, issues, and training
- Work through any delays or obstacles that may pop up to ensure clients are successfully set up
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use the product
- Flexible in your responsibilities and willing to expand your role
- Willingness to learn the product’s knowledge
- Strong Team player
- Educate the user base on the product to maximize the software and show value to the customer
- Build strong relationships with the customer
- Experience presenting both to groups and one-on-one
- Demonstrated communication skills and ability to communicate effectively through phone and computer
- Detail oriented, very organized, patient, and an ability to simplify complex problems
- Ability to work with a variety of customers
- Maintain the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Natural ownership of a project from start to finish
- Comfortable setting expectations for the client
- Be comfortable working with unknown technologies as we integrate with 50+ software platforms
- Ability to motivate the client and keep them on track
- A demonstrated history of provided customer service in some capacity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment and take on additional responsibilities
- Thrives when change occurs in the work environment
As a small growing business, there are a few traits unique to our business that individuals should consider before applying.
- You must love the idea of giving back to the community and nonprofits. There are thousands of onboarding roles out there. If being involved in the success of nonprofits is something you’re truly passionate about, this could be a great role.
- You must be extremely comfortable with change. As a small growing company, decisions can be made over a weekend and fully implemented by early the next week. Whether that’s new systems, new processes, or new approaches, we look for individuals who can adapt and thrive.
- You must believe that the best contributors should get better rewards. As a company, we believe in paying people based on the value they generate at the business. We have situations where two people doing the same work can have 10x times difference in their impact, and in their rewards. For example, there have been situations where one person received a compensation increase of $1,000, and another working in the same area received $10,000. This isn’t the norm, but the range of rewards at almost any level can easily vary by 100% to 300%, and even then there is plenty of room for outliers. It’s a natural result of having greater impact, and a compensation system that recognizes that impact.
- You must be willing to disagree and commit. As a growing business, there will be lots of decisions that get made and changes that occur during your time at the company. Some of which you’ll agree with and some you won’t, we strongly believe that the best team members have the ability to disagree and commit (i.e., going with a decision after it has been made regardless of whether or not you agree).
- You must believe the status quo is unacceptable. As a growing company and as individuals, we believe the status quo is unacceptable. Everyone should be relentless in striving to be the best version of themselves and figure out ways to create more value at the company and grow professionally. The question should always be “How can I be better” rather than “How can expectations be adjusted”.
Double the Donation is located in Atlanta with all of our team members located in the metro area. We’re currently working remotely but plan to re-open the office in Spring 2021.
Why Should You Apply?
- To truly make a difference by providing solutions to nonprofits
- Join a vibrant, high-energy, collaborative office with a fun and casual culture
Who we’re looking for:
- A recent college graduate (Business, Social Work, Nonprofit Management, and Public Administration Degrees highly desirable)
What Do We Offer?
Financial compensation includes two components:
- Base salary: $40,000.00 per year
- One-time additional $1,000 payment on your 1st paycheck, dependent upon a start date. If you don’t stay with the company for 2 full years, you’ll need to repay this in full.
- Monthly stipend of $100 for health insurance if you choose not to enroll in the company’s healthcare plan.
- Eligible for bonus based on client and/or company performance. Your bonus range is $0 – $16,000 per 12-month year with a target of $8,000. This is prorated in your first year.
- 25% of the Bonus earned will be paid out in the 2nd pay period of Aug., 2021
- 75% of the Bonus earned will be paid out in the 2nd pay period of Aug., 2022
- You will accrue 20 vacation days and 5 sick days off annually plus 7 company holidays.
- You will accrue 10 life leave days per year. These days may be used during the year, rolled over into next year, or redeemed for their cash value 1x per year.
- Healthcare benefits (Medical and Vision)
- 401k with a 4% company match
- Matching gift program (1:1 match)
- Volunteer grant program
- Fundraising sponsorship for run / walk / rides
- Weekly team building or lunch & learn events
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Sales / Telemarketing Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology / Data Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta