Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) Coordinator
- Experience Level
The position of SART Coordinator provides intake, coordination and delivery of direct-victim services for all persons seeking Mosaic Georgia services. The SART Coordinator is responsible for the effective communication, scheduling and delivery of direct-services for persons victimized by crimes of sexual violence and/or child sexual abuse. All SART Coordinators are trained and qualified Advocates and serve in that capacity (in addition to their SART responsibilities) as needed, or in the absence of a Volunteer Advocate.
The SART Coordinator position is a part-time hourly position that provides services by assignment to specific schedules throughout the 24-hour/ 7-day period including holidays. This position includes timely response to the Mosaic Georgia 24-hour crisis line, direct victim response and case work. The SART Coordinator will serve in compliance with Mosaic Georgia policies, practices & standards. The SART Coordinator must have an extensive knowledge of Mosaic Georgia protocols, community service provider agencies, and direct-victim services expertise.
This is a part-time non-exempt hourly position and reports directly to the SART Coordinator Supervisor and/ or Director of Advocacy and Forensic Interviews.
- Education: Prefer college work in Human Services field; preferably in psychology; social and behavioral sciences; criminal justice; or related field. Advanced education or training in crisis response, community services, military, law enforcement or related experience is a plus. Prefer direct-victim service volunteer experience in sexual assault/ domestic violence.
- Language/Communication: Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
- Candidate must be available to work designated shift assignments including but not limited to one holiday shift per year.
- Candidate must have dependable transportation and dependable telephone service(s).
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must live within a close geographic distance to the center in Duluth, GA and be able to respond to the center within 45 minutes.
No phone calls please.