Direct Care Staff / House Parent
6 days left
- Experience Level
GBCH&FM is a Christian caring ministry of services designed to promote the spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being of children, youth and families. Join our team and make a difference in a child’s life.
- Supervises residents during on/off campus activities
- Manages behaviors utilizing service plans and safety plans
- Promptly document daily activities
We are looking for people who are committed to our agency principles and core values and those who will embrace our trauma-responsive culture. In addition to maintaining supervision of clients at all times, you will be trained to respond appropriately to crisis situations using Emergency Safety Interventions including the use of de-escalating techniques.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid GA Driver’s License
- Favorable Background Results and References Check
- Two Years of Experience Working with Children and Families (OR)
- Associates Degree or higher in a Behavioral or Social Services Field
GBCH&FM offers a benefit package for Full Time Employees that may include:
- Pay starting at $11/hr.
- Health Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Paid Leave
- Educational Assistance Program
More searches like this
- Child Care / After school / Counselor Youth Development up to $29,999 Intern jobs in Baxley
- Direct Service / Social Service Youth Development up to $29,999 Intern jobs in Baxley
- Education / Teaching Youth Development up to $29,999 Intern jobs in Baxley
- Social Work / Counseling Youth Development up to $29,999 Intern jobs in Baxley