Nonprofit Sales Consultant
- Experience Level
Despite the challenges caused by COVID-19, we are seeing the interest in matching gifts stay consistent and continue to bring new nonprofits onboard to 360MatchPro. As a result, we are still planning to hire multiple Account Executives to start in early June.
Do you have a deep passion and commitment to doing work that is genuinely meaningful? Come work for the leader in matching gift software and start making a difference at a company where your results matter!
Double the Donation was founded in 2011 and specializes in cloud-based software focused exclusively on the needs of nonprofit organizations.
Thousands of nonprofit organizations and educational institutions use our fundraising software to increase revenue through corporate matching gift and employee volunteer grant programs. As a growing company, every employee plays a huge part in our success!
This is the perfect role for someone who has recently graduated or is early in their career. We’re looking to hire candidates who have 0-3 years experience, have an interest in the nonprofit sector, and a desire to do sales. Fundraising or sales experience in clubs, internships, or part-time jobs is preferred!
You will be in daily contact with leading nonprofit organizations nationwide and set up and host discovery sessions to help these organizations become better acquainted with Double the Donation’s tools to ensure a great fit.
Using industry best practices and provided sales tools, you’ll identify and target potential nonprofit clients within clearly defined verticals. As an Account Executive, you will own the sales process, which includes discovery calls, product demonstrations and contract negotiations.
The ideal candidate is a fast learner and comfortable knowing that this role has commission and quota requirements (sales role). However, success in this role is driven by a genuine passion for making a difference. This candidate must be excited to speak with nonprofit staff over the phone and demonstrate how our solution can generate more revenue for their organizations.
In this role, you will:
- Spend large portions of your day talking to nonprofit staff, particularly senior staff
- Call and email nonprofits to schedule discovery calls
- Showcase our value through discovery and live demonstrations
- Prioritize leads; document details of communications with prospects in our CRM
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
As a small growing business, there are a few traits unique to our business that individuals should consider before applying.
- You must love the idea of giving back to the community and nonprofits. There are thousands of sales roles out there. If being involved in the success of nonprofits is something you’re truly passionate about, this could be a great role.
- You must be extremely comfortable with change. As a small growing company, decisions can be made over a weekend and fully implemented by early the next week. Whether that’s new systems, new processes, or new approaches, we look for individuals who can adapt and thrive.
- You must believe that the best contributors should get better rewards. As a company, we believe in paying people based on the value they generate at the business. We have situations where two people doing the same work can have 10x times difference in their impact, and in their rewards. For example, there have been situations where one person received a compensation increase of $1,000, and another working in the same area received $10,000. This isn’t the norm, but the range of rewards at almost any level can easily vary by 100% to 300%, and even then there is plenty of room for outliers. It’s a natural result of having greater impact, and a compensation system that recognizes that impact.
- You must be willing to disagree and commit. As a growing business, there will be lots of decisions that get made and changes that occur during your time at the company. Some of which you’ll agree with and some you won’t, we strongly believe that the best team members have the ability to disagree and commit (i.e., going with a decision after it has been made regardless of whether or not you agree).
- You must believe the status quo is unacceptable. As a growing company and as individuals, we believe the status quo is unacceptable. Everyone should be relentless in striving to be the best version of themselves and figure out ways to create more value at the company and grow professionally. The question should always be “How can I be better” rather than “How can expectations be adjusted”.
Double the Donation is conveniently located in Atlanta, near the intersection of I-85 and North Druid Hills Road NE. Parking is provided.
Why Should You Apply?
- To truly make a difference by providing solutions to nonprofits
- Join a vibrant, high-energy, collaborative office with a fun and casual culture
- To earn uncapped commissions with room for growth
Who we’re looking for:
- A recent college graduate (Business, Social Work, Nonprofit Management, and Public Administration Degrees highly desirable)
We also need you to:
- Be able to work independently and have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new things and think on your feet
- Have the ability to work through obstacles and challenges
- Be highly organized with strong time management skills
- Be results driven and goal-oriented
- Have experience using a CRM
What Do We Offer?
Financial compensation includes two components:
- Base salary: $40,000.00 per year
- Additional variable compensation, based on performance, with an expected range of $10,000.00 – $34,000.00 per year
- Healthcare benefits (Medical and Vision)
- 401k with a 4% company match
- Matching gift program (1:1 match)
- Volunteer grant program
- Fundraising sponsorship for run / walk / rides
- 5 weeks paid vacation/sick days/holidays
- Weekly team building or learn & learn events
- Close proximity to Chick-fil-a
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Sales / Telemarketing Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology / Data Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta