- Degree Level
Aldea is excited to grow our Development program! The successful candidate will support all fundraising, marketing, public relations (PR) and volunteer activities. In addition, the candidate will collaborate with staff, stakeholders, and key volunteers to support and help execute a comprehensive development plan that results in greater community awareness, volunteer engagement and financial investment.
By joining our team of professionals, you will gain the following:
• Enriching training opportunities.
• Provide service to a variety of client populations.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Experience in a state of the art Council on Accreditation (COA) agency to ensure best practices and high quality services.
• Opportunity to enhance professional development, including potential participation in leadership development program.
• Be part of a team of passionate, collaborative, and dedicated professionals where staff input is highly valued.
Aldea Children and Family Services is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of all of our staff and their families:
- Benefit plans available include: Medical w/ employer funded HRA deductible. Full coverage and employer paid premiums for Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Disability and EAP plans. Voluntary FSA and Supplemental Plans available.
- Generous Retirement up to 5% employer match contributions after 6 months of service including free Financial Planning.
- 13 Holidays plus 1 Floating Holiday
- Vacation: accrue up to 30 days
- Sick: accrue up to 10 days
- $600 Phone stipend
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free Office Parking
- Manage the major gifts program: identify potential major donors, maintain a donor pipeline, cultivate donor relationships, solicit donors for contributions, and steward donors.
- Support grant-writing, reporting and management; participate and provide support in all grant-writing and application efforts; create and maintain relationships with foundation staff.
- Develop and manage corporate partnerships.
- Support the development and execution of overarching outreach, marketing and PR strategies for the agency.
- Enhance general knowledge, awareness, and support of the agency-wide Performance Quality Improvement (PQI) goals for your position and subordinate staff.
- Identify and attend relevant events in order to promote the agency in the community and region.
- Support Development to achieve annual fundraising goals.
- Support and monitor all donor and development data and trends; report regularly on the progress of development activities to development team.
- In collaboration with the Director of Development, help develop and implement a comprehensive development plan, consisting of goals and strategies for fundraising, marketing/PR, and volunteer activities.
- Research and identify private sources of funding, including individuals, foundations and corporations.
- Build relationships and collaborate with various Program and Financial leadership staff to determine funding and marketing/PR needs for program services
- Manage annual fund activities, such as direct mail and email campaigns, among others.
- Develop and manage events related to fundraising and community awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline with a minimum of five years related experience directing a development program in a nonprofit organization.
- Ability to manage and grow a development program.
- Experience working for a healthcare or mental health organization a plus.
- Experience with major donor relations and ability to develop relationships with private and/or corporate funding sources.
- Proven track record in grant-writing and program development.
- Prior experience will demonstrate a proven track record in securing new funding opportunities; comprehensive knowledge of research, and the ability to distinguish and identify funding opportunities for diverse programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, and respond rapidly and flexibly to changing priorities.
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Working from home
- Event Planning Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Working from home
- Marketing / Communications Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Working from home