Administrative Analyst I
- Experience Level
The incumbent will provide Pre and Post Award support to the Contracts & Grants Department (C&G) and the VA Research and Development (R&D) Office to ensure that all active awards have full VA Research and Development Committee (R&DC) approval. Provides support in sub-award processes by working with PIs on invoices and getting materials to accounting for payment. Provides support to C&G by updating submission database for all submissions along with Solomon updates on active awards. Create Purchase Orders for the sub-award agreements.
- Oversee and complete VA Research Approval Process including verifying all documents, approvals by committees, and scheduling projects for R&DC approval.
- Routinely meet with R&D staff and act as liaison for C&G analysts on specific issues.
- Keep submission database updated on proposal submissions and review status
- Oversee sub-award invoicing and payments by working with PIs to obtain approval and submitting to accounting for payment
- Provides support to C&G and management by monitoring all active awards for compliance and approvals by date
- Maintains the electronic files for NCIRE awards at R&D Office
- Provides ad-hoc support to C&G analysts as needed for scanning, filing and follow up with PIs as requested
- Maintain active/closed projects in Solomon in concurrence with R&DC database
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- AA degree in business administration, and 1+ years' experience in administrative analysis or operations research, or an equivalent combination of education and experience with MS Office programs, interest and ability to learn new applications
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work well under pressure and in an extremely fast paced environment
For more information about NCIRE -- The Veterans Health Research Institute or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit us at www.ncire.org. You may apply directly, by cutting and pasting the below link into your browser:
NCIRE --The Veterans Health Research Institute is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Per San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, NCIRE - The Veterans Health Research Institute will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories