Part-time Applications Administrator
- Experience Level
Partners In Change (https://www.partnersinchangeusa.org/) recruits and trains volunteer Coaches who are matched with Members from Partner Organizations who are endeavoring to transition out of poverty. The administrative processes of Partners In Change involve several technology platforms and/or applications. The Applications Administrator has the responsibility for optimizing the use of these applications, and future ones, to ensure smooth operation of Partners In Change processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee scheduling of trainings, including tracking applications and sign-ups
- Support trainer with communications to Coach trainees
- Primary support person for Coaches and Members with the Givepulse application
- Point person for customizations of Givepulse and communication with the Givepulse support staff
- Point person for the eventual incorporation of a CRM application added to Givepulse to allow automation of current manual processes
- Keep databases accurate and up-to-date and advise of needed upgrades
- Proficient in Office and Google software, especially spreadsheets
- Skilled in database administration with a CRM, preferably SalesForce
- Experienced and skilled with user customization of applications, preferably with Givepulse or similar volunteer applications
- Experience with data analytics and program evaluation a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to explain technology to new users, teaching experience a plus
- Highly organized and motivated with great attention to detail
Salary & Schedule: 20 hours/week. $12-$15/hour, commensurate with experience.
Apply Today! Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com including “PIC Applications Admin Position” in the Subject line.