Senior Management Analyst
5 days left
- Position Type
- Full Time
The Housing Authority is seeking an exceptional, team-oriented candidate to work at the Senior Management Analyst level, the advanced professional class in the Management Analyst series. Senior Management Analysts work on a wide range of high-level analytical, management, and technical assignments supporting AHA operations and programs, and will have the opportunity to perform meaningful and impactful work for an agency dedicated to providing affordable housing in the most impacted region of the nation.
This position in the Executive Administration Department is a second position to allow for extended capacity, particularly in the areas of IT administration and housing policy. The new hire is expected to manage one or both of the agency’s major administrative systems (Yardi and Laserfiche) and will work on other housing policy projects. The incumbent is responsible for a wide range of analytical and management tasks and projects serving various departments and programs and it is anticipated that the new position will augment the existing position and contain similar functions and responsibilities. This position requires the ability to communicate and work effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, lead project teams, and plan and carry out complex work assignments with minimal direction.
Any combination of training and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the required qualifications would be:
• Equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in business administration, public administration, or a related field. A Master’s degree (or equivalent) is preferred. And
• Four (4) years of professional administrative and management support experience in public agency government including one (1) year of supervisory experience. Housing related experience is strongly desirable.
• Candidates should possess strong technical skills including proficiency in common affordable housing and business software, including Yardi and/or Laserfiche; and top notch analytical, research and reporting, problem solving, and project management skills. Strong presentation, writing, and math skills are essential. Public sector work experience, experience with risk management, and subsidized housing, along with some budgeting or finance/accounting and training experience is desirable.
• Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid driver’s license by time of appointment is required. Must be able to be insured under AHA’s owned automobile insurance policy.
• Proficiency in one of the Housing Authority’s LEP languages (Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese or Tagalog) is preferred but not required.