Director of Programs and Partnerships
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of full-time work experience in college access programming
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Two or more years senior nonprofit management experience
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Significant experience with financial aid planning supports for low-income students
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate experience with partnership development, corporate sponsorships, student and volunteer recruitment, special event planning
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a growing nonprofit organization, ability to adapt, creativity, and commitment to excellence highly valued.
Leadership & Management - 35% of Time:
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to all staff, and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization; establish effective decision-making processes that will enable The Scholarship Academy to achieve its long- and short-term goals and objectives
- Support the development of comprehensive marketing, branding and development strategies that will ensure consistency throughout the organization and enhance revenue from major donors, foundations, government agencies, and corporations.
Strengthening infrastructure and Operations -40%
- Ensure the delivery of high quality services while managing for current and future growth on the national level; develop policies and procedures manual to support organizational sustainability
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and strengthen internal communications with staff throughout the organization; create and promote a positive work environment that supports consistency throughout the organization's strategy, operational methods, and data collection needs.
- Oversee the financial status of the organization including developing long and short range financial plans, monitoring the budget and ensuring sound financial controls are in place; set financial priorities accurately to ensure the organization is operating in a manner that supports the needs of the program and state.
- Support the organization's revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations (special emphasis on Virtual Scholarship Center Expansion and future financial aid products)
Program Development And Evaluation – 25%
- Actualize the delivery of programs through new curriculum modules for high school/college students, parents, and college access advisors
- Increase efficiencies and consistency throughout the organization by developing and implementing standardized programs, services, and metrics.
- Develop effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Youth Development $60,000 - $69,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Development / Fundraising Youth Development $60,000 - $69,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Education / Teaching Youth Development $60,000 - $69,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Executive / Senior Management Youth Development $60,000 - $69,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Human Resources / Recruiting Youth Development $60,000 - $69,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta