Executive Coordinator (Large Church setting)
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Provide the hospitality of the Senior Pastor’s office by greeting guests, answering calls, returning voicemails, preparing and booking meetings, delivering lunches, and stocking supplies.
- Support the Senior Pastor by maintaining various calendars, completing credit card reports, running reimbursements and other related duties/functions as they arise.
- Prepare and edit letters, reports, memos and email. Check the mail daily.
- Maintain an organized filing system physically and digitally. Keep living documents up to date in OneDrive, Microsoft Teams and Dropbox.
- Run and support the Zoom account including webinars, best practices, and cost.
- Coordinate interviews for Director level employees on an as needed basis.
- Be a point of contact for ministry areas to field questions for the Senior Pastor. Keep projects moving forward.
- Special Projects:
- Guest Preachers: Act as a point of contact for Guest Preachers. This can include a traditional Sunday service or the annual Christmas Guest Pastor. Arrange travel, lodging, transportation and honorariums as needed. Attend event to provide onsite support.
- Speaker Series: Program and execute multiple events for the Speaker Series. This includes book orders, VIP events, Sunday morning worship and more.
- Staff Trainings: Coordinate and help to plan logistics of various forms of Staff training. These can include Insights, Disney training (onsite and in Orlando), and Future Church training.
- Church Trips: Act as point of contact between trip passengers and travel agency. Set up Info meetings, organize passenger data, support passenger questions, and provide logistics details to Senior Pastor prior to departure.
- Initiative Support: Each season church generally has one or two primary initiatives. Support these initiatives through developing systems, creating a feedback loop, and making sure the Senior Pastor is aware of the initiative’s status.
- Leadership Team:
- Provide administrative support for the Leadership team meetings by setting up meetings, updating the out of office calendar in teams, and taking notes to distribute as needed.
- Plan, book, coordinate and attend the Leadership Team off-site retreats. This includes booking hotel rooms, creating an itinerary, purchasing food and beverages and bringing necessary supplies.
- Contribute to the discussions on Leadership Team and take note when a decision is made and a follow-up action needs to be done.
- Support Staff Team:
- Lead monthly support staff meetings to communicate vision and strategy, implement training, and review/update the Church Master Calendar.
- Support 36 elders from time of nomination to rolling off of their three-year term on Session.
- Duties include producing the annual minute book, editing elder bios, creating elder profiles, setting up monthly meetings, and being the point of contact for administrative support.
- Plan, book, coordinate and attend the annual Session Retreat. Traditionally this is an off-site and overnight event.