At-Large Member, Board of Directors
- Position Type
The secretary is the custodian of all records and documents of the corporation and ensures that actions of the Board are documented; keeps minutes of all PWC Board meetings and distributes them in accordance with set procedures.
- Prepares and provides written minutes to Board members in advance of meetings.
- Files the approved minutes.
- Keeps, or causes to be kept, at the principal office in the State of California, the original or a copy of the corporation’s Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, as amended to date
- Ensures written correspondence--PWC email, special appeals/campaigns, events, membership, donors, etc. is monitored, responded to and forwarded as necessary.
- Performs such other duties as the Board of Directors or the Bylaws may require.