4 days left
- Experience Level
Eagle Ranch is now hiring a Program Assistant to work in a boys’ home. Position begins fall 2020.
The Program Assistant position is ideal for recent college graduates interested in exploring a career or service in the following areas: counseling, social work, education, youth ministry, experiential outdoor learning, youth leadership and/or working with families.
Program Assistants become part of a team that includes:
- A houseparent couple that manages one of our 10 residential homes for children
- A licensed counselor who provides counseling to each child and their family
Your duties will include working alongside your team to help children who are receiving care in the Eagle Ranch program. This includes working with children and their families in a variety of ways, receiving training, guidance and support for your duties. Read the full job description here.
You will live on the Eagle Ranch campus alongside other Program Assistants of the same gender, with your own room and all living expenses included in your compensation package.
The Program Assistant position provides professional experience that is a great fit for future careers such as counseling & social work, education, youth ministry, experiential outdoor learning and more. Additionally, you’ll grow personally as you learn and help others with communication, relationships and spiritual development. Faith in Christ and a caring community are the cornerstones of Eagle Ranch.
Ready to Apply?
Take the first step and send your resume and cover letter to Andy Nelson at email@example.com, Subject Line: Program Assistant.
Find out more information about the opportunity at https://eagleranch.org/employment/programassistant/
More searches like this
- Child Care / After school / Counselor Youth Development Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Direct Service / Social Service Youth Development Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Education / Teaching Youth Development Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Youth Development Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Social Work / Counseling Youth Development Full Time jobs in Atlanta