- Degree Level
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Behavioral Health is currently looking for a Program Coordinator to join their team in Yakima, WA!
What We are Looking For:
- Experienced Program Manager who is energetic, social media savvy and can recruit foster parents and oversee their licensing requirements.
- A good communicator who can work independently and positively engage with culturally diverse populations.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate designated service programs, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed timeframes and funding parameters.
- Monitor and make decisions to improve program and/or service efficiencies.
- Development and oversight of program budget(s), and program delivery accountability to meet desired outcomes.
Some Evenings and Weekends may be required.
What You'll Need to be Considered:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Education, Business Administration or related field. At least 4 years of equivalent experience in a comparable field may be substituted.
- Experience: Two years of coordinating programs.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred.
What we offer:
- Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, profit-sharing and more
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/pqcc25qk7b3stv6w