Grant Writer (Part-time)
- Experience Level
IAMHOLDENON (aka Hope Givers)
Join a passionate and action-oriented startup arts and advocacy organization that creates content to help transform mental health, equity, and well-being in Georgia!
The primary role of the Grant Writer is to research, identify, and write grant proposals to increase revenue that advances the mission of IAMHOLDENON (aka Hope Givers).
● Research and identify grant funding opportunities, including COVID 19 funding
● Identify network opportunities with funding sources
● Review and assess sources to evaluate funding opportunities that match IAHO priorities and programs
● Manage information gathering and write grant proposals
● Ensure all submission requirements and supporting documents are well prepared so that you are able to present a cohesive proposal
● Submit proposals through online formats, maintaining all documentation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
● Experience with Georgia gov't & regional foundation grants, as well as experience writing federal grants (National Endowment of the Arts, National Endowment of the Humanities, SAMHSA, etc).
● Excellent technical writing skills
● Ability to synthesize funding information and IAHO programs to strategize submissions and concept notes
● 3+ years grant writing or equivalent portfolio with demonstrated success
● Attention to detail and strong editing skills
● Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines in an organized manner
● Committed to IAHO’s mission, programs, and values
$10k-13k per year. This position is part-time, non-benefited.
This position reports to the CEO.