- Experience Level
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
· Identifies the need for, and subsequently develops programs and services that support the mission.
· Ensures ongoing program excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance, administration, fundraising, communications, and systems.
· Responsible for the fiscal integrity of PCAH, to include submission to the Board of Directors a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements prepared by the treasurer, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
· Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
· Assists in developing, maintaining, and supporting a strong Board of Directors,
· Serves as ex-officio of each board committee; seeks and builds board involvement with strategic direction for operations.
· Serves as liaison between the board of directors and advisory board members.
· Coordinates the recruitment, hiring, training, and evaluation of all staff and volunteers.
· Provides ongoing coaching and support to program staff and contract workers.
· ACE Counseling Program Coordinator (see additional Program Coordinator job description)
· All other responsibilities assigned by the Board of Directors.
FUNDRAISING & COMMUNICATIONS
· Oversees revenue development activities including applications to foundations, writing grants, planning and overseeing fundraising events, and cultivating individual and corporate giving.
· Coordinates all aspects of communications including advertisements, website promotion, newsletters, and social media to create a stronger brand.
· Coordinates activities with Prevent Child Abuse Georgia and other agencies in the community, region, and state as they relate to program development and enhancement.
Serves as a spokesperson for Prevent Child Abuse Habersham.