- Experience Level
Position: Office Manager
Agency: Atlanta/Fulton County Pre-Arrest Diversion Initiative
Classification: Full Time
Supervisor: Director of Operations
The Atlanta/Fulton County Pre-Arrest Diversion (PAD) Initiative seeks an Office Manager who is responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the PAD office, basic bookkeeping, Human Resources, and teambuilding support, maintaining office supplies and equipment and fielding inquiries and requests from PAD participants, stakeholders, and the public. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the PAD office including staffing the front desk, greeting guests, answering phones and general inquiries;
- Create a welcoming environment at the PAD office by providing and maintaining reading materials, refreshments, harm reduction supplies, and other resources to participants and other guests;
- Coordinate logistics for Initiative events, meetings and training activities;
- Coordinate IT and cybersecurity for all departments on all office equipment;
- Provide administrative support to the Leadership Team and the PAD staff as needed;
- Oversee PAD company vehicle fleet repairs, insurance, routine cleanings, and usage;
- Maintain office supplies and equipment and provide technical support as needed; Monitor inventory supplies including but not limited to the office and program supplies & equipment
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems;
- Develop and implement office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office; Ensure filing systems are maintained and current;
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive organization information, ensuring security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
- Prepare annual budget for administrative operations, plan expenditures, analyze variances and carry out necessary corrections that may arise;
- Coordinate check requests and ensure correct account coding, QuickBooks bill payments, and tracking of requests, expenses, and receipts;
- Manage vendors, external service providers, landlord and credit card payment processing, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Liaison with contracted accountant to ensure access to monthly financial data entry in QuickBooks;
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Assist with job posting, hiring, and on-boarding of new staff, including E-Verify documentation and orientation to administrative and office protocols;
- Provide timely information to staff, participants and other guests regarding office policies, safety protocol, closures, etc. through posted notifications and email communication;
- Coordinate team building and staff appreciation activities, including acknowledgment of birthdays and anniversaries, quarterly teambuilding activities, and other activities;
- Respond to requests for volunteer or intern positions and manage office-related volunteer and intern support for PAD;
- Ensure that all employee files are compliant to DOL, SHRM and Employment Eligibility;
- Ensure staff reimbursements are approved by managers and processed with payroll.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree on equivalent experience in operations, program administration, or human resources;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- People with lived experience of incarceration, recovery, homelessness, and those who identify as Trans or LGBQ strongly encouraged to apply.
PAD provides a salary range of $40-47K, comprehensive benefits, and a strong vacation policy in a people-centered environment.
APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED:
1. A cover letter which:
- Describes your approach to creating a welcoming office environment for people experiencing homelessness, trauma, and mental health challenges;
- Describes your experience with supporting financial management in a non-profit organization;
- Describes your experience supporting and being part of a team.
2. A resume
3. Three references, including a former supervisor
DEADLINE: Open until filled
- SUBMISSION: Send in PDF format to email@example.com