- Experience Level
DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will identify, execute and analyze creative, engaging targeted marketing campaigns geared toward increasing leads and brand awareness. Campaigns often span channels (web, flyers, email, Pardot forms, AdWords, etc.), include community events in some cases, and rely upon coordination within the organization and external vendors. And you will drive the collection and analysis of marketing metrics, making recommendations towards achieving our strategic goals.
- Work with Director of Marketing to promote consistent messaging and branding across our campaigns.
- Provide campaign strategy, research, monitoring and analysis with regular communication to teams. Create analytical campaign reports that effectively convey project success and ROI.
- Provide quality assurance testing for various campaign components such as landing page forms, analytics goals, attribution, etc.
- Lead the Marketing team’s use of marketing automation and an its optimization through Pardot.
- Support Content Manager’s execution of our engagement strategy.
- Partner with our development team to manage our growing constituent lists, and continue to segment and refine the database.
- Proactively research marketing opportunities and trends, and make strategic recommendations for brand and program awareness in key geographic areas, including area events and a range of advertising platforms.
- Collaborate with Content Manager on campaigns, SEO and SEM tactics to generate and convert site traffic.
- Manage development of marketing materials and including, but not limited to, flyers, digital signage and ads (both digital and print).
- Coordinate with internal staff, volunteers and external vendors in support of campaigns and community events.
- Oversee the marketing budgets, ad buys and vendor relationships for assigned programs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience developing and demonstrating results for integrated multi-channel programmatic campaigns.
- Digital analytics and analysis, including the use of data to shape strategic decisions, and the establishment of objectives and KPIs. Setting up funnel conversion goals and measuring their progress.
- Tactical expertise in audience and market research, segmentation, A/B testing and optimization.
- Experience with the following tools: Pardot (or similar tools), Google Analytics, CRM (e.g., Salesforce).
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Display ads.
- Copywriting for advertising.
- Website editing (e.g., WordPress).
- Project management expertise: defining requirements, developing timelines, workflows, maintaining budgets, keeping teams on track to meet deadlines.
- Comfort working both independently and collaboratively within a small, close-knit team, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be in contact with animals for purposes of creating marketing assets (e.g., Facebook Live or work with photographer/videographer) or at events as needed.
- Occasional evening or weekend work may be required for community events or other organization-wide events on site.
- Running retargeting ad campaigns.
- Using Photoshop to optimize images for online use.
- Print advertising management.
- Experience working with fundraising teams.
- Experience managing staff and volunteers.
Required Experience & Education
- Three to five years relevant professional experience.
- A bachelor’s degree.