Counseling Program Manager
- Experience Level
This position is responsible for the counseling program. This includes counseling of sexual assault and domestic violence victims along with other members of the community. Other major duties include the supervision and training of staff/ volunteers/interns who support the program; quality control and oversight of sub-contractors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures program components are in place as it pertains to funding contracts, protocols, victims and memorandums of understanding.
- Develops and submits monthly reports on time that demonstrate requirements are being met based on regulations set by any state guidelines as well as grants received by liveSAFE Resources.
- Provides Clinical Supervision to Provisionally Licensed staff as well as interns and completes all required documentation.
- Provides counseling to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, elder abuse as needed.
- Develops client assessments at entry into program, ongoing periodic evaluation and at exit of program.
- Ensures files are up-to-date and reflective of services provided for all counselors and interns. Files are subject to review at anytime.
- Develops professional relationship with local colleges to obtain master level interns for both the sexual assault and domestic violence programs.
- Develops and implements an intern professional development program ensuring each intern is trained before being assigned to their particular duties.
- Conducts community wide education programs in the areas of sexual and domestic violence, to include CEU trainings for other professionals.
- Facilitates and oversees support groups for victims of sexual assault and domestic violence (for community and shelter).
- Is responsible for some aspects of the financial management of the program including developing and implementing the budget, assisting with necessary information for grant application, submitting monthly reports/financial documents on time and coordinating with the Finance Director for questions.
- Handles any clients concerns with regards to counseling issues.
- Ensures all statistical data is collected with regards to programs under the Counseling Program to grant and liveSAFE Resources guidelines.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE:
Master’s Degree and with LCSW, or LPC CPCS, and ability to supervise Provisionally Licensed staff and Interns. At least 3 years experience in counseling, social work, or related field. At least one year of supervisory or management experience. Strong experience in play therapy required. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus. Must have valid driver’s license in State of Georgia and driving record must comply with insurance requirements. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of background, fingerprint, drug and motor vehicle record checks.
More searches like this
- Direct Service / Social Service Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Marietta
- Program / Project Management Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Marietta
- Social Work / Counseling Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Marietta