- Willingness to Travel
Street Grace seeks a qualified candidate to serve in the position of Care Coordinator. The Care Coordinator for Street Grace is responsible for the coordination of services, communication with youth and service providers, and the assessment and monitoring of confirmed victims of DMST. The Coordinator assesses the involvement and trauma history of the youth and works with the youth to create a Care Plan to achieve restoration and treatment. The Coordinator is responsible for adherence to the Individualized Care Plan, coordinating services, and monitoring youth progress. The Coordinator is intended to be a constant support for the youth, throughout their continuum of healing and restoration. Street Grace seeks a candidate who is dependable, hardworking, and invested in making a long-term impact in supporting the statewide response to child sex trafficking. The ideal candidate would demonstrate strong work ethic, empathy and experience working with youth and families, and proficient organization skills. The position requires a candidate who is dependable, organized, and demonstrates respect in working with youth and families. A demonstrated commitment to cooperation and collaboration with the Street Grace staff is expected. The candidate would also possess strong time management skills, prioritization, and experience with vulnerable populations. This position is a full-time position and will be a fieldwork/telework position, meaning that the position will be in the field working with clients and working from home.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Care Planning, Case Monitoring, and Case Closure/Follow Up Phases of the Street Grace Case Management System.
- Complete an Individual Care Plan for each confirmed victim with Street Grace. This includes recommending and linking the child to all needed services- intervention, resources, and placement, when applicable.
- Engage with potential community service providers that will support youth served through Street Grace; make referrals as appropriate.
- Maintain regular contact with each youth in accordance with the Case Management System and conduct monthly reviews of service plans and assessments when prescribed.
- Ensure proper reporting and documentation of services, contacts, and communications with family and outside providers. This includes entering case notes to the case management system within three business days of contact.
- Ensure the development of a child and family Safety Plan
- Provide juvenile court advocacy for youth
- Prepare and update weekly, monthly, and quarterly summary of cases and other information as needed.
- Engage in case review meetings, peer review, case audits on a monthly basis.
- Research new providers for services to CSEC youth
- Perform other duties assigned
This position will include travel around the state as our youth service area is statewide. Due to COVID restrictions, visits are virtual at this time. Once restrictions are better, statewide will be required.
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualities and attributes:
- Culture- and mission-driven – extremely passionate about the work and mission of Street Grace
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to representing Street Grace with enthusiasm, warmth, and Professionalism
- Must have a Masters Social Work degree
- Licensed Clinical/Master Social Worker required
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Experience with DMST, Human Trafficking, working with vulnerable populations will be given preference.
- Must pass a background check and criminal records fingerprint check
- Must possess a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel throughout the state of Georgia