Program Manager - Home Match - San Francisco, CA
- Experience Level
HOME MATCH for San Francisco County matches homeowners with home seekers based on similar preferences. This position focuses on local outreach efforts to increase visibility and awareness, creating strategic partnerships. Daily travel throughout the Bay Area. Fluent in Spanish or Chinese highly desirable.
- Develop outreach efforts to promote the program in the community
- Schedule and conduct presentations to the general public and housing service providers at a variety of forums
- Development and distribution of promotional materials
- Conduct interviews, home visits, background checks, reference checks, and provide information about the program
- Screen clients for appropriateness for program participation and provide information and referrals on housing and other resources
- Utilize database to track client information, generate matches, and create reports
- Conduct follow-up mediation services as needed to assist clients with matches
- General office duties that correspond to this position
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Work independently, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative, as well as work effectively and collaboratively within a team and with community partners.
- Excellent verbal, written, and public speaking skills (ability to speak and write fluently in Spanish or Chinese highly desirable).
- Demonstrated initiative in program development and providing outreach to various community stakeholders, including businesses, partners, potential clients, limited English speakers.
- Ability to negotiate and problem-solve with clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Interviewing skills and ability to assess client needs
- Organizational and time management skills and an ability to be flexible and set priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products essential, publishing and digital media
- HUD Certified Housing Counselor highly desirable.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- Established network in the County and knowledge of local housing challenges is desired
- 4-6 years of outreach, fundraising or sales experience
- 2 years of program management experience
- Public speaking and making presentations
- Working with a vulnerable population
- Must have own vehicle and provide car insurance; clean driving record
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Human Services $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Direct Service / Social Service Human Services $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Education / Teaching Human Services $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Event Planning Human Services $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco
- Home Health Aid / Senior Care Human Services $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in San Francisco