Client Services Coordinator
- Experience Level
Reports to: Office Manager
Represent the Georgia Center for Child Advocacy by projecting a professional, warm and helpful image to clients and their families, callers and visitors; and provide administrative, clerical and other necessary support for the Center and its programs.
- Receive visitors and clients in person and notify proper staff of the arrival.
- Answer, screen and route incoming calls to the Center.
- Screen visitors and callers while maintaining confidentiality and safety.
- Become familiar with the Center’s services and with our community partners
- Respond to general phone inquiries, provide accurate, helpful responses
- Receive and deliver mail daily to the CEO or Office Manager, and sign for and accept deliveries, notifying proper person of the arrival.
- Maintain the waiting room area (adult and child), keeping it organized, tidy and clean.
- Watch over child or children in the waiting room when the child’s guardian is being interviewed by a staff member.
- Assist in coordinating hospitality for all meetings at the Center, including board meetings, group therapy, case review meetings, trainings, and other meetings as needed.
- Maintain and order supplies as needed, including basic office supplies, kitchen & housekeeping supplies,CD’s, and DVDs.
- Open and/or close the Center each day, tending to alarm system, fresh coffee.
- Maintain new client packages
- Provide support to Office Manager as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Sr. Staff to meet the Center’s mission.
¨ Human Services Bachelor Degree background preferred.
¨ Flexible Work Hours
¨ Warm, outgoing personality, relating well to adults and children
¨ Ability to respond appropriately to changing work environment, with many interruptions and distractions
¨ Helpful attitude and professional phone manner
¨ Knowledge of standard office procedures
¨ Proficient skill in word processing
¨ Ability to organize, initiate, and attend to detail
¨ Willingness to work as part of the team for the betterment of the Center