Fundraising Program Manager
- Experience Level
Avalon Consulting – a full-service fundraising consulting agency, named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Workplaces in Greater Washington for 2019” – is growing!
We’re hiring someone to manage fundraising campaigns from initial concept development to final campaign reports. This is a terrific opportunity to grow in our industry and make a difference.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with senior team members on program strategy, budgets, creative direction, and overall campaign development.
- Manage all aspects of direct mail, telemarketing, and e-fundraising campaigns, from copywriting and design to production and list management.
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for your clients.
- Manage and update budgets, costs and reports for fundraising projects.
- Analyze response data and write final campaign reports.
- Draft client reports and presentations.
What We Need
- At least four years of direct response fundraising experience.
- A rock star in the Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A proven ability to organize and effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- An orientation toward superior customer service.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams.
- Enthusiasm for Avalon’s clients and their missions.
In addition, our most successful team members exhibit the following:
- Enjoyment of collaborative, fast-paced environments.
- Execution of responsibilities with minimal oversight.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting.
- Consideration of strategic objectives alongside immediate concerns.
- Outstanding communications, including both listening and persuasion.
- Consistent professionalism and respectful communication.
- Eagerness for learning and professional development.
Why You Will Love Us
Avalon – one of Washington, DC’s most well-regarded, cutting-edge, fundraising consulting agencies – is a terrific place to work. We have created award-winning, successful multi-channel marketing and fundraising campaigns for nonprofit and political clients since 1997. We love our work, and it shows in our high staff retention rate, our industry accolades, and our happy clients.
We have created a culture unlike any other agency. We’re strategic, analytical, creative, innovative, collaborative, and most of all: passionate about our work. Because every single day, we get to make the world a better place by helping our clients raise millions of dollars to fulfill their inspiring missions – cultural, environmental, social, political, charitable.
We work hard, but we also strive for a healthy work/home balance for our entire team – collaborating with each staff member to outline reasonable expectations and responsibilities, with a work plan for getting them done.
Besides being a great place to work, Avalon offers a rich benefit plan, including employer-paid health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, employer-paid life and disability insurance, access to flexible spending plans and a 401k plan.
If you have the qualifications above, we would love to meet you. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements at this link:
NOTE: Phone calls and emails to staff regarding this job posting are not accepted.
Please visit our website at www.avalonconsulting.net.