- Degree Level
St. Anne’s Episcopal Church and Day School in Buckhead is seeking an experienced full-time Financial Administrator to lead financial operations of church and school.
He/she will have day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities, such as: accounting, payroll, billing, collections, budgeting. The ideal candidate for this position will have a high level of integrity and dependability, compassion, and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing cash, investment, and asset management.
- Reconciling bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts monthly
- Generating weekly accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Monitoring compliance with procedures for expense approval
- Preparing annual operating and capital budgets
- Working with 3rd party payroll company and interface with them to generate payroll and to record payroll transactions.
- Overseeing benefits record keeping and administering pension submissions
- Billing for all programs
- Financial reporting
- Reviewing financial statements for reasonability and for obvious errors (based on knowledge of operations and based on budgets). Investigating anything that seems unexpected or incorrect and correcting as needed. Being able to explain results as needed prior to submitting them to the Treasurer.
- Grant reporting
- Preparing for Insurance audits
- Assuring payment card industry compliance
- Renewing annual corporate registrations
- Inputting pledges
- Corresponding with donors
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- ACS familiarity a definite plus
- CPA designation is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with non-profit and/or religious organizations a plus
Salary range is $50,000 - $55,000 depending on experience and background
Excellent benefits package
ABOUT SAINT ANNE’S
Saint Anne’s Episcopal Church and Day School is a warm, inclusive church family in the Diocese of Atlanta. It is a parish that worships joyfully, serves compassionately, and grows spiritually. Mission and outreach are central to who we are, and we take a holistic approach to both by weaving mission and outreach into all aspects of our life together: worship, education, service, and giving.
Our Day School offers the highest standards of quality in early childhood education, and its goals include increasing each child’s capacity to reason and encouraging a spirit of inquiry in a creative learning environment.
These attributes are reflected in the offices of Saint Anne’s, where staff are upbeat, talented, hardworking, and fun-loving.