- Experience Level
The focus of Seneca Wraparound programs is to offer family-centered, individualized, culturally relevant, and strength based support to families with complex and enduring needs. The Wraparound team builds consensus and leverages the strengths of its members to identify and meet needs that require intervention to support the child/youth and family in reaching their long-term goals.
The Wraparound Supervisor provides supervision to Facilitators and Support Counselors in the Santa Clara County Connections program. The Wraparound Supervisor works in partnership with the Clinical Supervisor as a team leader by overseeing the quality and tracking of all mental health charting, supervising staff, and providing direct support to staff in the field.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. Celebrating diversity and creating a culture of inclusion increases creativity, innovation, problem solving, and teamwork. Seneca’s agency-wide DEI Advisory Board, Employee Resource Groups, and Language Practice Groups help our employees provide culturally and linguistically relevant services to the families we serve. For more information on our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative, click here!
- The Wraparound Supervisor is responsible for knowing and being capable of fulfilling all job duties of the Facilitator, Support Counselor and Family Partner positions
- Meet individually with each staff member weekly to provide clinical consultation, oversight and training
- Provide adequate supervision related to job performance in a supportive, constructive manner
- Ensure supervisees are meeting the performance expectations and standards of their position
- Ensure that all supervisees are submitting accurate and timely paperwork related to the services being provided to children and families and relevant to their role
- Maintain an active presence in order to develop and maintain an accurate assessment of programmatic needs
- Provide initial and ongoing training, coaching, and support to all supervisees regarding all areas of their job and responsibilities
- Positively and professionally represent Seneca Family of Agencies
- When appropriate, responsible for treatment planning including the following: assisting with chart review, ensure psychiatric and other consultation is used appropriately, ensure that treatment plans are reviewed in a timely and appropriate manner, ensure that families are engaged in the treatment program of their child
- When appropriate, review and co-sign assessments and treatment plans
- Master’s Degree in social service field required.
- License eligible a plus!
- Own vehicle, valid California Drivers License and insurance
- Ability to work as part of and supervise a multidisciplinary team
- Four years’ experience working with youth and families with complex and enduring needs in wraparound (desired)
- Experience implementing family-focused Wraparound services (desired)
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Good organizational and writing skills
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements
- Full Time
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid premiums for dependents.
- 5 weeks of accrued paid time off
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- We provide a 403b retirement plan
- Scholarship opportunities, on-going training and professional development opportunities