Early Education Professional | Assistant Teacher
- Degree Level
- High School
We are seeking experienced, early education professionals to pursue their calling in our NAEYC accredited, Georgia 3-Star Quality Rated program. Low teacher to child ratios, generous supply budget, supportive management, and a great mission have 97% of our staff stating they would recommend us as a place to work. Must love children!
Candidates should embody the qualities of a great teacher assistant- dependable, caring, responsible, open to learning, and have a genuine love for working with children. But above all, we are seeking someone who works best in a collaborative environment. We have an Assistant Teacher opening in our Toddler Classroom.
Hours: 9:15am - 6:00pm shift Monday through Friday (Full-Time)
- 1 to 2 Years of experience with children in a licensed childcare center
- High School Degree Required; Child Development Associate Certification or College Degree preferred
- Bilingual in either Spanish or Portuguese a plus but not required
Pay: Varies based on experience AND certification or degree (CDA, TCC/ AA in Edu, BA in Edu)
• We provide Paid Training and give Employee Child Care Discount
• We provide work perks such as Coffee and Daily Lunch & Breakfast Meals
• We get PTO- 10 days paid time off, plus the week of Christmas is paid & major holidays.
• We provide Benefits (Short- & Long-Term Disability, Vision, Dental, & IRA w/ 3% matching funds).
• We use a Creative Curriculum, and provide a Laptop & iPod for each class, and keep well-stocked classrooms.
• We have a dedicated Center Director, as well as an on-site Literacy Coach and the support of a Family Advocate.
• We promote teachers continuing education by providing tuition reimbursement for higher education in Early Childhood Education.
• We have a wellness program to provide a healthy lifestyle through free on-site monthly Zumba & Yoga classes and a $50 raffle prize for health initiatives.