6 days left
- Experience Level
The DC Bar is the largest unified bar in the United States, with a diverse group of over 100,000 members in all 50 states and more than 80 countries. Our dedicated team supports our members so they can serve the community. We are here to enhance access to justice, improve the legal system and empower lawyers to achieve. Come join us and help make a difference!
A Day in the Life of a Marketing Specialist
This position is responsible for the coordination of the Bar’s marketing efforts, which includes assisting with marketing campaigns, email marketing, and the Bar’s social media strategy.
- Creating, coordinating and executing marketing strategies, projects and campaigns
- Overseeing email marketing initiatives
- Writing, monitoring and responding to social media posts
- Managing content for a blog
- Collecting data and forecasting trends
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations
What You’ll Need to be Successful…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience
- Adobe Cloud
- Email marketing experience
It’s a Plus if you also have…
- Experience in a membership or non-profit organization
- Real Magnet
How to Apply
Click here to view the full job description to apply. Interested individuals must submit their resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Why Join the DC Bar?
Why not? We offer excellent and comprehensive health, wellness and retirement benefits in addition to a great work life balance program, which includes a 35-hour work week.
The District of Columbia Bar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.