Manager of Facilities & Office Management
5 days left
- Experience Level
Voted one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2019!
Benefits and Perks
- NCCPA employees enjoy a standard work week of 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- NCCPA offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for our valued employees. Benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, health reimbursement arrangement, life insurance and short- and long-term disability coverage. In addition to time off for holidays, our employees enjoy a generous paid time off program for vacation, personal and sick time, flexible time, and telecommuting.
- Other benefits include a robust 401(k) plan, profit sharing as well as flexible spending, and tuition and health club reimbursement programs. We also offer a complimentary snack bar.
- NCCPA offers Educational Reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year and extensive opportunities for Training and Professional Development Reimbursement.
This position will manage and oversee the daily office operations of NCCPA’s corporate offices. This position will be responsible for developing procedures and policies for the delivery of office services. This position will provide all departments with an excellent level of customer service and efficiency in office services delivery.
- Serve as liaison to the property management company regarding maintenance or building issues.
- Ensure facilities are maintained, secured, renovated, and cleaned according to NCCPA policies, procedures, plans and initiatives.
- Respond appropriately to facility emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Coordinate all components of office moves by planning and implementing layouts and equipment;
- Interact with and monitor outside vendors and contractors to ensure work is completed according to NCCPA specifications.
- Coordinate essential services for facilities, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling.
- Manage and maintain NCCPA’s facility asset inventory.
- Work with the Technology Services staff on advising/recommending the purchase/lease of office equipment.
- Manage and monitor inventory of office equipment, supplies and other collateral such as letterhead, envelopes and certificates.
- Purchase and maintain healthy snack inventory for employee cafeteria.
- Provide monthly inventory report of all goods to Finance.
- Develop and manage the Office Services annual budget by scheduling expenditures and analyzing variances
- Develop and implement cost control and cost reduction initiatives.
- Evaluate and recommend changes or additions to service offerings and equipment to manage costs and achieve efficiencies.
- Work closely with the VP of Finance & Corporate Services to create, enforce and maintain internal regulations and policies for Office Services and Facilities.
- Oversee and supervise the Office Services Assistant providing coaching, mentoring and development opportunities.
- Oversee and provide logistical support for internal/external office events and catering for office functions and meetings.
- Work closely with the Human Resources Manager on the implementation of the workplace safety and security program.
- Responsible for all NCCPA mail service-related tasks including USPS postage meter maintenance and reconciliation.
- Serve as the in-house advisor on office equipment issues such as scanner, copier, postage machine, dishwasher, etc.
- Ensure all office services requests from NCCPA staff are provided an appropriate and timely response.
- Work on other projects as assigned or developed
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least four years of previous experience in office services supervision, facilities management and quality assurance
- Requires a working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to operate basic office/break room equipment, copier, fax machine, dishwasher, etc.
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, Federal Express, UPS and USPS
- Prior experience in budgeting, inventory control and process improvement
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and customer service-oriented skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively with 3rd party vendors
- Excellent attention to detail, decision and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in a challenging work environment
- Demonstration of good work ethics
Additional, Preferred Education and Experience
- Reporting Skills