Director of Subsidy and Alternative Applied Payments
- Experience Level
Hively is looking for a Director of Alternative and Subsidy Payment Programs who will be responsible for ensuring that the CalWORKs and other alternative payment programs are implemented in accordance with the Department of Social Services, California Department of Education and Hively’s mission, vision and policies. In this role, the Director of Alternative Payment Programs will lead case management operations, utilize data to enhance operational functions and assure regulations and performance standards are met.
- Manage staff operations to achieve program goals in compliance with contract requirements, regulations, and agency policies and procedures
- Propose, design, implement and evaluate policies and procedures as needed to assure performance and contractual goals/requirements are met. Establish priorities and set realistic completion dates
- Implement and monitor program-related government policies and legislation, and review, interpret, and disseminate within the agency relevant program and policy information
- Conduct prudent fiscal management of contracts to provide continuous improvement of services and to control expenses
- Supervise completion of procedure manuals, as well as other program documents, policies, and public information materials
- Represent program and agency at professional organizations, meetings with funding agencies, on advisory boards and committees, and at public hearings and community meetings
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication and act as liaison regarding general work and specific assignments with other departments
- Work collaboratively with the CEO and Leadership team
- Assist with client/provider conflict resolution as needed
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a human services agency
- 4+ years experience with demonstrated success leading, mentoriing and supervising high profile programs and teams
- BA/BS or comparable degree in a related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships with staff and the community
- Demonstrated ability to organize and set priorities and respond to changes in program needs
- Self motivated and managed with a strong desire and willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate in other languages outside of English will be beneficial
Child Care Links and Family Service Counseling and Community Resource Center came together to form a new organization, Hively. Child Care Links was formed in 1976 to support families in finding and paying for child care, and to help child care providers better serve children and their families. Over the last 43 years, Child Care Links has expanded beyond child care services to continue to meet the needs of the families and communities it serves. Now families can gain access to other critical social services, can get resources they need and find a community of support and care to help them thrive. Family Service Counseling and Community Resource Center dates its origins back to 1888. It has provided critical mental health services for children, adults, and families through individual, group and family therapy. Together as Hively, we will be better equipped to provide children and families throughout Alameda County access to the broad array of high-quality social services they need.
The Hively team believes that every child deserves a great start in life. We believe that every child is entitled to a safe and nurturing family. We believe that adults benefit from systems of support that help them grow toward their full potential. We know that families are better off when they have the support and resources they need to raise happy, healthy kids.
We are a committed team of professionals including family navigators, educators, child care professionals, mental health clinicians, and business specialists all dedicated to making sure that people of all ages in Alameda County have the opportunities, resources and support they need to live happy, healthy and productive lives.
Hively is a place where you will find a sense of belonging, where everyone feels cared for and supported, where you and your family will find the resources you need to thrive.
To learn more click the following link or visit: www.behively.org.
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Youth Development $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Pleasanton
- Administrative / Clerical Youth Development $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Pleasanton
- Direct Service / Social Service Youth Development $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Pleasanton
- Executive / Senior Management Youth Development $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Pleasanton
- Program / Project Management Youth Development $70,000 - $99,999 Full Time jobs in Pleasanton