Fundraising & Sponsorship Manager
- Position Type
- Full Time
Company: Button Art, Inc.
Job Title: Fundraising & Sponsorship Manager
Working Hours: 40hrs/week, M-F 9am-6pm
Location: 7130 Buford Hwy NE, Suite A-245, Doraville, Georgia 30340
- Develop a fundraising plan;
- Identify potential source of funds e.g. sponsorship, grants, etc.;
- Write the grant application or sponsorship proposal;
- Maintain relationships with donors, grant agencies and sponsors;
- Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities;
- Research potential donors and sponsors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position our organization to them;
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization;
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities;
- Assist in planning and coordinating events meant to raise funds and coordinate activities of volunteers and interns related to event planning and execution;
- Analyze the performance of events and other fundraising activities for effectiveness and to identify areas where money can be saved;
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and sponsors;
- Handle negotiations with sponsors and ensure that the agreement that has been reached is the closest to the objective of the plan;
- Act as a liaison between sponsors and the company;
- Ensure that all marketing activities aimed at acquiring and using grants are coordinated properly and are in sync with the program’s directives;
- Ensure that sponsors are integrated into as many aspects of promotional campaigns as possible;
- Ensure the delivery of agreed sponsor benefits successfully;
- Write and file sponsorship reports for the benefit of documentation and review;
- Develop appropriate correspondence such as proposals, thank you letters and program outcome information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Adobe Acrobat;
- Active presence in social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and familiar with posting, generating buzz, promoting posts, etc.;
- Familiar with Wix or other website development platforms;
- Experience in marketing or sponsorship would be an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Gwinnett County staff, local communities/businesses, and sponsors;
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills;
- Passionate, dedicated, and enthusiastic about work with a positive and can-do attitude;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Emotional maturity;
- Highly resourceful team-player
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
About Button Art, Inc.
An organization that provides an art presence for the local community by collecting and curating a wide range of art submitted by local and national artists. All art will be on display for the public to engage with and enjoy, while paying tribute to the history of Gwinnett County.
We work with the County to provide access to public areas for the display of the art, collaborate with local and national artists, select artwork to be applied on sculptures, identify the causes and create the themes for the sculptures, manage production, delivery, and installation of the sculptures. Additionally, Button Art will organize community events to publicize and showcase the art and artists behind the art and raise funds to further develop the culture of art across the County.
How to Apply
Please email resumes with subject line: Fundraising & Sponsorship Manager to email@example.com