Student Support Specialist
2 days left
- Degree Level
M and E Associates in partnership with Drew Charter School is looking for talented commited individuals to provide in classroom support. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in gaining or expanding Paraprofessional skills. The Senior and Junior Academies are seeking individuals with an apptitude for math, and a minimum of 1 year experience working with grades 6-12.
All individuals must have 1 or more years of experience working in a classroom setting, along with the following skill sets:
- Function well in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Have a willingness to leearn new things and show initiative
- Be able to take and follow directions from lead teacher
- Enjoy working with 6th -12th grade students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the abilitly to professionally interact with school administration, staff, teachers, students and parents.
- Excellent attendance and the ability to be on time is a must
- Be available Monday - Friday from 8:15am - 4:15pm
The salary for the position is $1250.00 per month.
- Drew Charter School is a nationally recognized high performing school
- Excellent resume builder
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays and school breaks
- College credits for some majors
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1,250.00 /month