Program & Resource Manager
- Experience Level
The Serenbe Institute’s Program & Resource Manager is responsible for curating a slate of diverse events and presentations that support of our mission and vision in the areas of art, culture and environmental sustainability and conservation. The Program & Resource Manager will work with the Executive Director to implement programming both in Serenbe and throughout South Fulton County, overseeing logistics, fundraising, and budget for each program. Programs include: The South Fulton Area Initiative Outreach program, currently serving over 7,000 audience members; Serenbe Fellows, the thought-leader residencies series; Serenbe Environment, to preserve and enhance trails, clearing areas, and open space in Serenbe; and Public Art. As the Serenbe Institute heads into its 15th year, it is an exciting time of growth and new opportunities. Please send resume, cover letter, three references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pursue, develop and nurture partnerships with South Fulton County organizations
- Provide staff support for committees in the areas of arts, culture and environment
- Implement logistics for events both in Serenbe and in conjunction with South Fulton County partners
- Implement Fundraising, including grant writing and events for all programming areas
- Oversee finances for events, ensuring all expenses are within budget
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience in the arts field or event planning
- Valid driver's license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Communication: Able to communicate across all levels of the organization verbally as well as in writing.
- Leadership: Develops and communicates goals in support of the organization's mission and enhances others' commitment to their work.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently. Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while ensuring timely delivery of services at all times.
- Dependability: Is consistently at work and on time; commits to put in the time necessary to reach goals and completes tasks on time.