- Degree Level
Communications Manager – Mental Health Agency with great training opportunities
The Company: Uplift Family Services helps more than 32,000 children and family members recover from trauma — such as abuse, severe neglect, addiction and poverty — each year. As one of the largest, most comprehensive behavioral and mental health treatment programs in California, we offer hope to individuals and families experiencing great difficulties.
Our agency’s Capital Region, which encompasses 10 counties in and near California’s capital city, helps the most vulnerable children and families in the area. Most families served live in poverty, and our diversity of programs reflects a wide range of need. Our Foster Care and Adoptions Services program run the gamut from helping reconnect children with safe, healthy family members when they can’t be reunited with their biological parents, to transitional housing, to helping families stay together when a child is at risk of out-of-home placement.
Beyond mental and behavioral health services, we also address basic needs such as food and clothing, and we do whatever it takes to offer hope and heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
The Position: We are looking for full-time Communications Manager in Sacramento
- We offer Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
- As well as Training and Development Opportunities.
Salary Range: $58,462.84-$87,694.27
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/ BS) in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive responsibility in the branding/communications/public relations profession, preferably in a nonprofit environment.
- The Communications Manager is part of a statewide communications team working together to increase awareness, volunteer support and funding for Uplift Family Services, with an emphasis on assigned program.
- The Communication Manager works within the vision, mission, and philosophy of the agency and collaborates with the Communications Department, Regional Leadership Team, internal staff, outside consultants and key board and volunteer leaders in the planning and execution of cost-effective multi-platform marketing communications strategy that highlights the mission and impact of the organization.
- Requires skills in project management, content strategy and writing, understanding target audiences, proofing precision, online marketing, and ability to work well with colleagues and vendors.
Why Should You Apply?
- Generous Vacation Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.