Temporary Primary School Art Teacher
- Position Type
- Temporary / Seasonal
Applications are invited from dedicated and enthusiastic, professional educators for the position of Primary School Art Teacher for a temporary position from February 10, 2020 - May 4, 2020. This is a 100% position in our Primary School working with students from ages 3-12. Atlanta International School delivers the International Baccalaureate-PYP curriculum through a dual language immersion program in the Primary School. The school is a vibrant learning community and the nature of the program makes specific demands of our Faculty.
The successful Teacher Candidate will have:
- Training and experience in art education in a Primary School setting
- An international perspective and/or international teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in Primary School Art Education
- An unwavering commitment to the students
- The ability to differentiate for differing ability levels and learning styles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability, and desire, to work collaboratively with the school community including students, staff, and parents.
- IBPYP teaching experience is preferred, but good applicants with other curriculum experience are also welcome to apply.
To apply, please submit a resume and letter of interest; please also include the job title in your subject line (Temporary PS Art teacher).