- Experience Level
Chief Financial Officer for dynamic and entrepreneurial non-profit organization in Southern California. Diverse and complex challenge, with 24 million annual budget, 380 employees and 40 program locations throughout Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Substantial experience with nonprofit accounting/auditing and government contracts a must.
- Administer and maintain control of accounting operations of the organization including but not limited to: budgeting, auditing, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, and special reporting, contract/funding source monitoring, annual/special audits, etc.
- Management of cash flow processes and issues.
- Directly supervise and support key accounting management staff and other accounting department staff as needed.
- Assist CEO, COO and Department Directors in negotiating contracts and ensuring compliance.
- Administrative and program development of staff in preparation of budgets and unit costing for program funding proposals.
- Support of Board activity re: finances including facilitation of Board Finance committee.
- Insures that the organization complies and responds to all funding source requirements.
- Preparation of agency financial statements and report.
- Oversee internal inventory processes.
- Oversee/manage agency equipment rentals/purchase agreements (such as cell phones, automobiles, etc.)
- Maintain and manage loan relationships and other banking activities as necessary.
- Support Department Directors and their supervisors in departments’ budget preparation and monitoring contract/proposal fiscal matters, and with general financial needs.
- Punctual and Regular Attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Five years finance experience with Non-Profit organizations
CPA License/Candidate preferred
Current CA Driver's License and Proof of Automobile Insurance
Background Fingerprint Clearance
Drug Test Clearance
Licenses & Certifications:
Masters Preferred, BA in Business Related Field or equivalent experience