7 days left
- Experience Level
Meals on Wheel of the Monterey Peninsula (MOWMP) is located on the beautiful Monterey Peninsula in Pacific Grove, CA, just a few blocks from the ocean, overlooking the Pacific Grove golf course. Poised for growth, we are proud of our success including having just two executive directors in our 47-year history. MOWMP has a supportive board with a blend of new and long-standing members and a diversity of backgrounds. There is a large and healthy volunteer sect to support the delivery of meals and other program activities. MOWMP has also invested in upgrading all of its technology with state-of-the-art hardware and software for managing volunteers and coordinating delivery routes. We are fortunate in having a supportive donor base who are invested in our community and MOWMP’s highly successful signature fundraising event - the Culinary Classique.
Meals on Wheels of the Monterey Peninsula is seeking a dynamic, innovative and collaborative Executive Director with five plus years of increasingly responsible senior nonprofit management experience, a visionary leader who is transparent and passionate about further expanding our mission and impact to the community. This leader will navigate the organization as it evolves and continues to provide vital services that promote healthy living for the elderly and disabled on the Monterey Peninsula.
The Executive Director is the key management leader of Meals on Wheels of the Monterey Peninsula, Inc (MOWMP). The Executive Director is responsible for the strategic plan of the organization, oversight of administration, operations, and programs. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Board Governance: Works with board in order to fulfill the organization mission.
- Development, Financial Performance, and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
- Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning, and community outreach.
- Organization Operations: In conjunction with the Director of Operations over sees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are successful.
- A bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong non-profit financial and budget management experience
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, operations, delegating, program development, and task facilitation
- Ability to convey and implement a vision of MOWMP’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Successful implementation of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Effective influencing skills in collaborating and motivating board members and other volunteers
- Strong written, verbal and presentation and public speaking communication skills essential to inspire, influence and motivate others
- Ability to interface, engage and motivate diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction, oversee and collaborate with staff
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401k plan with 4% company match
- Low deductible health insurance plan
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
Please submit a cover letter and your resume explaining: 1. Why you are interested; 2. What makes you uniquely qualified; 3. How you strategically led a non-profit organization; to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Executive Director MOWMP.
TPO HR Management is administering this recruitment for Meals on Wheels. Please do not contact them directly.
More searches like this
- Development / Fundraising Human Services Full Time jobs in Pacific Grove
- Executive / Senior Management Human Services Full Time jobs in Pacific Grove
- Human Resources / Recruiting Human Services Full Time jobs in Pacific Grove
- Program / Project Management Human Services Full Time jobs in Pacific Grove
- Research Human Services Full Time jobs in Pacific Grove