Director of Advertising Sales and Multimedia Sponsorship
7 days left
- Experience Level
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales professional to advance a rewarding career selling web and print advertising, sponsored advertising for newsletters, and sponsored webinars. As an advertising sales representative for IISE, you will sell advertising on assigned projects (print, online or other) and are responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets on each project. You will be responsible for a sales goal on several projects simultaneously and have the opportunity to work independently toward personal goals while being part of a team. This is a high activity inside sales position that offers a commission structure and a guaranteed wage plan.
• Initiate sales and marketing calls to prospective or current clients and document sales efforts by using CRM module
• Develop advertising leads for ad sales by using a variety of lead sources, including the Internet, publication library, etc and records leads in CRM
• Gain in-depth knowledge about assigned industries, universities, associations and the purpose of marketing assigned publications.
• Use the internet, company marketing and research materials and other resources to increase effectiveness of sales presentations
• Quote rate information, provide media kits and other relevant information to prospective clients