Part-Time Communications Manager
4 days left
- Degree Level
Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta seeks a part-time Communications Manager to assist the organization with its mission of connecting attorneys with nonprofits in need of free legal assistance. More information about Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta can be found at www.pbpatl.org. The Communications Manager will work 20 hours each week primarily from home and will work closely with the Executive Director and the development team to coordinate all communications efforts. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produce monthly and quarterly e-newsletters in MailChimp
- Create content for and manage social networking presence
- Help prepare annual report and other marketing materials
- Manage content for website
- Help market educational programs
- Assist Executive Director with presentations, nominations and recommendations
- Collect and curate success stories and testimonials
- Conduct online surveys of clients and volunteers
- Develop and implement communications plan to increase volunteer retention
- Develop and implement communications plan to increase client retention
- Create program reports using statistical data in matter management database
- Take photographs at events
- Special projects and other duties as needed
- Manage media relations
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2-3 years work experience in communications, preferably at a nonprofit or law firm.
- Excellent organizational skills, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, a high level of creativity, and the ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Availability to work during normal business hours and to attend weekly staff meetings and other occasional meetings and events.
- Computer, phone and high-speed internet access at home with ability to access web-based email and databases.
Additional Qualifications: Knowledge of Mailchimp, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite/Buffer and Canva is preferred.
Compensation: Salary range is $20,000 to $22,000 commensurate with experience and includes retirement investment options and paid time off.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org No telephone calls please.