GAGives Paid Internship
GAGives Paid Internships
GAgives on #GivingTuesday is a program of the Georgia Center for Nonprofits and was launched back in 2012. Thousands of our state’s nonprofits have raised more than $28 million from 160,000 by participating in GAGives. Joining them are a legion of corporations, foundations, and civic, media, and creative partners. Together, we've built a homegrown giving movement that's growing each year.
We are currently seeking a few paid interns to assist with this program. This internship requires approximately 15 - 20 hours hours per week between the hours of 9 am – 5 pm in our office located in downtown Atlanta.
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Working toward a major in marketing, communications, nonprofit management, public relations or a related field
- Basic knowledge of, and interest in:
- Nonprofit research on women's empowerment and Hispanic serving agencies in metro Atlanta and Savannah
- Business-to-business communications
- Event logistics and facilitation
- Strong writing and interviewing skills, work ethic, and critical thinking ability
- Organized and task-oriented
- Positive attitude and strong team player
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail
$10 - $13 per hour depending on experience.
Send your cover letter and resume by clicking the “apply” button below. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
For more information about GCN please visit https://www.gcn.org
For more information about GAGives please visit https://www.gcn.org/GAgives-on-GivingTuesday