1 day left
- Experience Level
POSITION TITLE (dual role):
Executive Administrator, MovementForward, Inc. and
Executive Administrator, One Congregation One Precinct, an initiative of MovementForward, Inc.
Responsibilities as Executive Administrator of MovementForward, Inc.:
The Executive Administrator is hybrid role critical to the orderly and efficient functioning of MovementForward, Inc. as a complex, public, solutions-focused social enterprise. This position will help ensure the long-term success and growth of the organization by enabling the smooth running of day-to-day office operations, managing the organization’s fiscal and human resource functions, serving as the organization’s administrative hub for all projects and programs, and providing essential executive-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer. The Executive Administrator serves as the office manager of MovementForward, Inc. and liaison to the MFI Board of Directors. The Executive Administrator will also assist with the development, delivery, monitoring and execution of the program and project planning process. An ideal candidate should have skills, experience and capacity, when needed, to:
- Serve as central operational coordinator and overall projects manager for MovementForward, Inc. (MFI) and its portfolio of programs and projects.
- Serve as the executive assistant to the Chief Executive Officer including drafting high-level communications, preparing written reports, scheduling meetings and travel, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence, serving as gatekeeper, and other duties consistent with a senior-level administrative support professional.
- Develop and manage staff productivity, project tracking and success measurement systems.
- Perform fiscal management, accounts payable/receivable and basic accounting functions according to IRS 501c3 regulations and nonprofit best practices in coordination with the CEO and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Manage and administer all human resources, banking and other administrative functions.
- Lead development, updating and maintenance of Policy and Procedures (SOP) for MFI and all of its initiatives.
- Collaborate with colleagues on development of marketing and other public-facing collateral.
- Serves as primary administrator of the organization's’ databases and mailing lists.
- Research and vet potential external partners.
- Liaise with community members, constituents, business leaders, corporate executives, governmental and political dignitaries as well as MovementForward’s Board of Directors and various advisory groups.
- Serve as liaison to building management, telephone, utility, technology, copier and other vendors as appropriate to ensure smooth office operations.
- Manage office maintenance including tidying and preparing the office and conference rooms, order office supplies, and coordinate staff and Board meetings.
- Maintain grant files and prepare necessary paperwork for grant submission and compliance.
- Answer telephones in office, route calls, check voicemail, and greet office visitors.
- Serve as a spokesperson for the organization when appropriate.
- Prepare presentations, reports and agendas.
- Make and schedule appointments for the Chief Executive Officer. Maintain organizational master calendar with all meetings, events, holidays, and employee vacations.
- Answer and screen calls, prepare routine correspondence, and organizes files for the Senior Management Team.
- Manage the organization’s budget including determining usage.
- Coordinate Senior Management Team meetings and assist Team with scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare, monthly credit card statements, and reimbursements for Senior Management Team.
- Draft correspondence to and schedule meetings with potential funders and donors.
- Write letters, acknowledging donations and other such support cultivation activities.
- Provide support for fundraising events.
- Draft various materials for public or office use.
- Coordinate special projects, events, and activities as assigned.
- Develop and manage timelines, project/program scope and action plans for all programs, projects, and initiatives of MovementForward, Inc.:
- Collaborate with senior leadership team at the initiation of each new program or project to ensure that project plans are strategically aligned and that projected resource allocations are clearly understood and actionable;
- Ensure that project milestones and timelines are met and that all collaborators understand their specific areas of responsibility and associated timelines) and deliverables;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for organizational events:
- Manage vendor relationships, with particular emphasis on ensuring that vendors are clear on their specific deliverables, budget/resource allocation, and timeline milestones. Also ensure that connections and communication between vendors/venue/staff/etc. are made to ensure seamless execution;
- Manage detailed work streams and deadlines for events that include the following functional planning areas:
- Planning- create and manage event project plans, collaborate with key stakeholders (DCPS, session designers) to ensure the plan stays up to date and accurate, leverage relationships to follow up on action items and preview upcoming items;
- Event Logistics – Venue set-up and coordination, catering, sound and technology, staffing plans, external guests, manage participant survey, and data reporting;
- Programming – Prepare session materials, session prints or online document management;
- Finance – Track and monitor expenses against approved budget;
- Internal Communications – Weekly project plan updates to key stakeholders, facilitate event staff, vendor, and volunteer training; schedule all event related meetings including participant invitations/scheduling, meeting agendas, and meeting outcomes/follow-up; Create and manage a master-file of event-related documents for each event in Google Drive that is shared with appropriate collaborators:
- Coordinate post project/event debriefing with MFI staff, invited vendors, and stakeholders:
- Design and implement benchmarks to measure and evaluate program effectiveness, host satisfaction, and assess overall programmatic success;
- Ensure that there are appropriate feedback/evaluation tools for each project and/or event (surveys, budget vs. actual, project plan reports, testimonial comments, etc.);
- Manage, analyze, and prepare program summary, evaluation, and financial data;
- Schedule post project/event debriefing session and ensure that all necessary material and participants are present;
- Respond to program inquiries and interest from hosts, the public, and partners, managing any emergency situations as needed.
Responsibilities as Executive Administrator, OneCOP, an initiative of MovementForward, Inc.:
- Identify and vet houses of worship (churches, synagogues, mosques, etc.) for partnerships with local police.
- Ensure the demographic and religious diversity of partnerships portfolio.
- Identify the faith leaders and preferred communication methodologies for congregations.
- Strategically identify and prioritize opportunities to connect local law enforcement agencies with faith leaders to explore partnerships.
- Initiate and conduct partnership planning with law enforcement executives and faith leaders.
- Identify key agencies and leadership.
- Access and learn about their goals and needs, persuasively present opportunities to partner.
- Collaborate with Field Partnerships Organizers in the actual implementation of the OneCOP initiative in their assigned regions.
- Liaise with points of contact for law enforcement and houses of worship to ensure regular communication and successful implementation of the One Congregation One Precinct initiative.
- Rapidly respond to partners’ needs and ideas, and solve problems with services or resources.
- Prepare and submit reports informal and formal reports for the executive team, external partners, and other stakeholders, as directed, that are on-time, accurate, and communicate the full impact of partnerships and programs based on data collected and analyzed.
- Assertively collaborate with colleagues and external partners to accomplish your targets. Communicate issues and concerns in a timely and positive manner.
- Assist executives to develop funding and partnership proposals.
- Communicate ideas to develop and implement new strategies for improving the quality of all MovementForward projects and programs.
- Other appropriate duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years’ progressively significant professional experience.
- Preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
- Strong leadership bearing with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong business and management skills.
- Polished professional with an array of experience in the corporate/business, non-profit, government and/or political sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a complex, matrixed organization - capacity to influence and persuade others.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, judgment, and a demonstrated ability to collaborate and build coalitions with a wide range of individuals and organizations at the local, regional, and national levels.
- Tech-savvy, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, budgeting systems and donor databases.
- Comfort with leveraging technology to maximize the organizational impact and network partner engagement.
- Excellent and persuasive verbal and written communication skills to effectively represent MovementForward, including substantial public speaking experience.
- Willingness and ability to work diligently in an office environment on a daily basis.
- A strong commitment to the mission, values, and programs of MovementForward and its portfolio of initiatives.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, WITHIN REASON, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ON-CALL AS WE ARE A PURPOSE-DRIVEN “MOVEMENT” THAT SHOULD BE REGARDED AS A MISSION AND CALLING, NOT MERELY A JOB.
More searches like this
- Accounting / Finance Religion / Faith-based $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Administrative / Clerical Religion / Faith-based $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Advocacy / Lobbying Religion / Faith-based $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Executive / Senior Management Religion / Faith-based $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Human Resources / Recruiting Religion / Faith-based $50,000 - $59,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta