- Experience Level
BELOVED HOME CASE MANAGER – FULL TIME – ATLANTA, GA
The BeLoved Home Case Manager ensures that high quality, comprehensive social work services are provided which support trauma informed care and coordinate the psychosocial needs of residents.
Case Management with 5-6 residents
Oversee residential homes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage intake of each resident, develop case and treatment plan including background, mental health assessment, goals and relapse prevention plan.
- Assist residents in the BeLoved Home with daily schedules and appointments, including coordinating and/or providing transportation.
- Collaborate with BeLoved Staff in identifying and managing residents’ physical, social and emotional issues.
- Manage legal and medical case management.
- Prep and lead groups.
- Enforce Home Guidelines and Phases of BeLoved Home and address any resident/house conflicts.
- Document and maintain confidential resident information pertaining to services provided.
- Consistently evaluate effectiveness of each resident’s treatment.
- Manage volunteers, including online scheduling platform and interactions with residents.
- Maintain relevant knowledge base and enhances professional growth.
- Oversee maintenance and daily needs at residential homes.
- The position reports to the Program Director.
- This position participates with the Program Director and BeLoved Counselors to ensure the highest level of care for each resident.
- Outside the agency, the position coordinates with referring organizations, legal and medical partnerships, and volunteers.