Meals on Wheels Program Coordinator
- Degree Level
- Some college
Meals on Wheels Program Coordinator (part-time) –
The Meals on Wheels Program Coordinator supports the program goals of meeting the nutritional needs of older adults and providing community connection. This includes coordinating preparation of home delivered meals, managing, inspiring and leading teams of volunteer meals on wheels drivers, and being teh 2nd in command for our in-home delivery and elder services. This position reports to the Meals on Wheels Program Manager and collaborates regularly with both the Volunteer and Active Aging Program Managers. The pay is $18/hr and days are M, W, F.
- Experience working in a food service, food pantry, nutrition program is desired
- Education in Nutrition, Culinary Arts or related field is helpful
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
- Ability to monitor and maintain quality control standards
- Able to provide leadership and direction for volunteers
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, clients, coworkers and the public
- Able to work independently as well as work cooperatively with others and groups
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict in a positive and productive way
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including pleasant, professional telephone and interpersonal manner
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and demonstrate good judgment
- Knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, & Excel; ability to use programs to report program metrics.
- Familiarity with database software with ability to learn My Senior Center program for data entry, extraction and reporting.
Key Words: Food pantry, food bank, nutrition, meals on wheels, meal delivery, non-profit management, program assistant, program coordinator
More searches like this
- Direct Service / Social Service Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $50,000 - $59,999 Part Time jobs in San Rafael
- Food Service Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $50,000 - $59,999 Part Time jobs in San Rafael
- Home Health Aid / Senior Care Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $50,000 - $59,999 Part Time jobs in San Rafael
- Volunteer Services Mental Health / Crisis Intervention $50,000 - $59,999 Part Time jobs in San Rafael