Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Degree Level
POSITION TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, Exempt
OVERVIEW: Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta (“Federation”) is continuing to build a diverse team of highly motivated and qualified individuals with a variety of skill sets to create a new model of 21st century community engagement and philanthropy. Federation is looking for candidates who are forward-thinking, motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy working in an inclusive, dynamic environment.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTION: The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with a passionate team of Federation marketing professionals to execute integrated digital marketing strategies that speak to our audiences where they are, through social media, website, email, mobile marketing and more. We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for user experience and what defines success in the digital world and who will bring new ideas and techniques to continue enhancing our digital presence. We are a team committed to growth, for our organization, for our team, and for the individual.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Federation’s social media accounts daily, including regular posting and boosting
- Implement strategies and tests with hypotheses, learnings and iterations to continually optimize Federation’s social media presence
- Generate consumer outreach through social media, including management of online community
Additional Digital Marketing
- Build and schedule emails in an email automation system
- Update website content in Wordpress platform
- Implement SEO strategies, including keywords and Google Ads, to grow web traffic
- Assist in developing and adjusting audiences to drive digital campaigns
- Administrative and research tasks to support the team as needed
The above job duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work for an employee in this position, but this is not intended as an exclusive or all-inclusive inventory of all duties required of employees in this job.
- College degree in Communication, Marketing or a related field
- Experience in digital marketing and social media
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and delegate responsibilities
- Strong customer service while maintaining the ability to drive outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Proficiency in multiple social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter at least); all Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office); Wordpress; CRM tools a plus; Adobe products a plus
- Video shooting and editing skills a plus
- Driven, self-starter, resourceful and able to work with minimal direction
- Team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
- Proven success in fast-paced environments
Intermittent standing and walking with prolonged periods of sitting at desk or in meetings.
Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta is an equal opportunity employer.