Fundraising Administrative Coordinator
- Experience Level
The Fundraising Administrative Coordinator is a full-time, 40 hour per week position that will support and expand No Longer Bound’s fundraising and donor development goals through database management and administrative support.
A key aspect of the Development Department is creating, maintaining, and managing a database of past, current and potential donors. The Fundraising Administrative Coordinator will report to the Director of Development, leading the roll out of a new CRM (Donor Perfect), creating and maintaining a clean and accurate database, performing gift processing, and creating systems for donor follow up. This job is 90% computer work. Strong candidates will be self-starters with a compassion for addiction recovery, self-driven and goal-oriented.
- Support the Development Department’s efforts through gift processing, data entry, mail merges and reporting.
- Uphold database standards including leading and training other staff on best practices.
- Lead database administration of MailChimp.
- Support ongoing donor engagement with the preparation of digital and print gift acknowledgement letters for all contributions.
- Assist with volunteer relations through managing HIPAA compliance paperwork.
- Perform occasional support for campus volunteers and fundraising events.
- Assist in the supervision and management of residents/clients who work in the Development Department.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of related professional experience in a non-profit or faith-based environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Database management experience preferred.
- A love of working independently and ability to work under deadlines.
- Interest in using technologies and tools to develop systems and efficiencies.
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment.
- Willingness to assist with whatever needs to get done