Operations Associate - Contracts Administration
- Experience Level
The Operation Associate is responsible for monthly invoicing of Government Contracts and for maintaining data tracking systems (flow and entry) into multiple databases; Salesforce, Persimmony as well as contract specific excel workbooks. The Operations Associate is accountable for production of monthly invoices through the development and maintenance of necessary supporting document systems. This position will work with the program team, the data and evaluation team and the Operations and Contract Manager to assure that SOMOS contracts are in line with contract deliverables and monitoring spends down trends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in designing data collection processes for invoices
- Data Entry for invoicing purposes; Salesforce and Persimmony. First 5 Intakes, ASQ’s and Protective Factor Surveys, SOMOS database(s) and School Link Services
- Reviews all data to ensure documentation is accurately entered into tracking systems
- Assists in assembling all pertinent grant material packages for final submission. (First 5-Chavez/Painter/Home Visits), Valley Palms, CDBG, School Link Services, Parent Café)
- Collect and prepare all back up
- Review all back up for accuracy
- Creates invoice for review
- Uploads all needed documentation in appropriate systems
- Monitor and Maintain contract spend down analysis
- Prepare support for budget adjustments, when needed
- Prepare routine contract status reports
- At least 2 years of experience in office administration
- Extreme attention to detail relating to tracking funding streams (Restricted and Non-Restricted)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and collaborative, ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, supporters and community members
- Able to exercise sound judgment, problem solving, assume responsibility and work independently
- Able to develop and maintain appropriate records and files.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Salesforce etc. and have knowledge of general office equipment
- Strong professional ethics and sensitivity in dealing with confidential issues
- Skills assessment required to determine eligibly for employment
- Fingerprint and background check required
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working directly in immigrant, working class communities;
- Commitment to nurturing healthy working relationships and communication;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience with and sensitivity to multi-cultural work environments
- Bilingual/biliterate Spanish-English required;
We encourage you to forward this announcement to others who may be interested.
The position will remain open until filled. Please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume
SOMOS Mayfair is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity or expression, disability status or veteran status.