Member Services Manager
- Experience Level
Opening: Member Services Manager (PT)
Pay Rate: Part Time Hourly - $15/hr
Reports to: Executive Director
Deadline to Submit: September 30, 2019
Work Schedule: 20 hours/week, with a max of 30 hours/week during heavy work weeks. Some flexibility to set schedule. Regular hours must fall within C4 Atlanta office hours: Monday – Friday, 11am -7pm. Some weekends required by program necessity. This position has the potential to expand into a full-time position.
Position Summary: C4 Atlanta announces an opening for part-time Member Services Manager. The Member Services Manager position is primarily responsible for overseeing the Membership activities at C4 Atlanta, membership growth and retention, and community outreach. This is a part-time position; however, the position has the potential to expand to full time. Candidate will be hired on 90-day trial basis, with full employment pending staff review after 90 days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary point of contact for all member services provided by C4 Atlanta.
- Communicate the benefits of C4 Atlanta membership to non-member artists.
- Meet monthly goals for membership growth and retention.
- Regularly attend (2-3 monthly) community events as an ambassador of C4 Atlanta’s programs and services.
- Create and execute plans for attracting new member segments to C4 Atlanta.
- Expand member benefits program.
- Develop and nurture key stakeholder relationships with other arts organizations and community partners.
- Oversee membership data entry and data collection. Track and enter new memberships. Communicate Membership Renewals each month.
- Extract database information for marketing and recruitment purposes.
- Produce and execute the Atlanta Unified Auditions and Designer Meet and Greet each year as the primary project manager
- Coordinate and facilitate Ignite Lite workshops with community partners. Program curriculum and training provided by C4 Atlanta.
- Oversee application process for ArtsForce Fiscal Sponsorship program.
- Track donor activity of fiscally sponsored projects. Verify that projects meet all mandatory standards for program compliance.
- Share member stories, information and relevant content on C4 Atlanta’s social media platforms.
- Update membership information on C4 Atlanta website and on social media
- Be an ambassador for C4 Atlanta within Fuse Arts Center
- Help maintain common spaces within Fuse Arts Center
- Share C4 marketing online and through social media as needed.
- Other tasks as needed.
Qualifications of Ideal Candidate:
- Strong interest in arts and culture a must.
- Professional experience in the arts or relevant field
- Some previous event production or project management experience.
- Ability to type 40 WPM.
- Strong attention to detail. This position handles a LOT of data and communications.
- Previous Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software or database software experience a MUST.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Clean Driving Record and valid driver’s license.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- Outgoing personality. Enjoys meeting new people and sharing things they are passionate about.
- Experience with facilitation, teaching or public speaking
- High tolerance for working on many projects at the same time for long stretches of time.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Strong writing skills
- Basic understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite, Dropbox, Mailchimp (or similar email management software) and Canva.
Not Required, But a Huge Plus: Previous skills in design, marketing, video production, audio production or podcasting; Previous experience with Adobe Suite or Wordpress, Fluency in Spanish.
C4 Atlanta will offer:
- Paid Parking
- Some flexibility to set weekly schedule.
- Pay for all hours worked weekly. This is not a job where we pay you for 20 hours and expect you to work 40 hours.
- On job training (outside of basic computer skills)
- Tuition waiver for any desired professional development classes with C4 Atlanta
- Regular professional development opportunities as available.
To Apply: No calls please. If interested, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 30, 2019:
- A cover letter including anticipated start date.
- A professional resume highlighting relevant educational and professional experience.
- Writing Prompt: Please submit a short plan (1-2 pages max) to increase C4 Atlanta’s professional artist membership in the 18-24 age segment. Please include tactics to reach this target market and what member benefits you would emphasize as most attractive to this age group.