Metro Atlanta Industry Partnerships (MAIP) Manager
- Willingness to Travel
- up to 25%
Atlanta CareerRise is a workforce funders collaborative managed by the United Way of Greater Atlanta on behalf of local investors and the National Fund for Workforce Solutions. The project works to increase regional prosperity by creating and strengthening partnerships and systems that meet employer needs for skilled talent and connect metro Atlanta residents to sustainable wage careers. Metro Atlanta Industry Partnerships is a regional workforce effort that Atlanta CareerRise manages on behalf of and with financial support from WorkSource Metro Atlanta. Metro Atlanta Industry Partnerships builds and manages industry partnerships in high-demand sectors and works across the workforce community to meet the needs of employers for skilled employees and the needs of those seeking employment. The project is seeking a Partnerships Manager to help lead and coordinate the effort.
The Partnerships Manager uses their expertise in workforce, business and partner engagement, facilitation and project management to engage industry and the workforce network to develop, manage, document programs and regional workforce strategies. This is a full-time, grant funded position at the United Way of Greater Atlanta.
Work collaboratively within a team environment to do the following:
- Build and maintain relationships with industry and workforce partners.
- Lead and/or support the success of key regional strategies and programs.
- Organize, facilitate and document convenings and meeting outcomes.
- Help build standardized systems and processes to connect the network through communication and data.
- Represent Atlanta CareerRise and Metro Atlanta Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (public administration, business, education or other). Masters preferred.
- 3+ years experience in workforce development and/or business services/industry engagement.
- Experience working with the workforce system preferred (i.e. WIOA, ETPL, contracting etc.).
- Proven track record in the successful implementation of workforce programs and projects.
- Experience in project and portfolio management. PMP or similar of competency preferred.
- Experience using/running CRM preferred (i.e. Salesforce, Launchpad).
- Ability to build strong partnerships and collaborative teams to accomplish program goals.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple demands.
- Must be able to work occasional evening and weekend hours to meet deadlines, if needed.
- Reliable transportation for intermittent local travel required.