Special Projects Intern
The Parkinson’s Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease (PD) by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. In everything we do, we build on the energy, experience and passion of our global Parkinson’s community.
The Foundation is seeking an intern to start in September 2019 to work directly with Senior Projects Manager over a 4 - 6 month time frame, 15-20 hrs/week. This is a paid internship.
The workload and primary functions will include, but are not limited to:
- Help organize, monitor and analyze the Foundation’s data to demonstrate our impact on a state and national level.
- Assist with creating process for tracking and monitoring a new initiative to reach people who are newly diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
- Additional support as needed, such as meeting preparation and summarizing action items.
- Graduate students and senior year undergraduate students will be considered
- A strong preference for someone who has experience organizing data
- The ability to learn new technologies (i.e. data visualization tools and project management tools)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Has an interest in making lives better for people with Parkinson’s disease
How to Apply:
Please email Resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applicant review will continue until the position is filled. Please indicate, “Special Projects Intern 2019” in the subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please.