- Experience Level
Callanwolde Fine Arts Center is well known for its excellence in arts education and is located on a historic-12-acre estate in the heart of Atlanta. Our new Development Associate will have a passion for the arts and history and will use that passion to cultivate and steward donors. Responsibilities include:
- Working with the Executive Director and board to create and support Callanwolde’s development plan
- Applying for grants with help from the Executive Director
- Creating new and interesting ways to thank donors
- Managing donor database and tracking development results
- Soliciting corporate donors for events
- Coordinating Gala
- Learning what makes Callanwolde unique and refining that knowledge into compelling written and verbal communications
Personal attributes that we are looking for include: outgoing, willing to collaborate, detail-oriented, friendly and fearless.
Serious candidates should submit a writing sample along with a cover letter and resume.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Education $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Development / Fundraising Education $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Event Planning Education $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology / Data Management Education $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta