- Position Type
- Full Time
It is the policy of Quality Care for Children that all employees shall receive an equal employment opportunity without regards to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, marital status or disability in employment.
Job Title: Program Assistant
Department: Child Care Resource and Referral - Atlanta
Salary: Based on experience – Salaried, Exempt
- Manage training calendars, flyers, registrations, and registration software for all 3 regions
- Develop flyers for each class and print in PDF
- Upload PDF’s to Squarespace for website links
- Enter each class into Eventbrite
- Enter each class onto Web Calendar
- Prepare training spreadsheet for the agency newsletter for all 3 offices
- Manually enter paper registrations and all Quality Rated only registrations
- Monitor classes for duplicate registrations
- Cancel registrations and classes when necessary
- Administer refunds for all cancellations and cancelled classes
- Collect sign-in sheets from the trainer of each class and save them into file
- Check in attendees into Eventbrite
- Download roster of each class into Excel, alphabetize, prepare financial page (if it is a paid class) and save into file
- Enter new staff members that are trainers into Eventbrite for access to their rosters for all 3 offices and assure they are trained in Eventbrite and data collection procedures
- Assist Directors with general office duties, including invoicing, filing, data entry, community events, updating, etc.
- Support Provider Resource Hub by adding new members to the platform, assisting with membership needs
- Call providers and add information to the KOALA database
- Manage training room reservations, monitor room arrangement and cleanliness, assure access for outside agency reservations
- Answer lobby phone/door for guests and deliveries
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in business services preferred
- At least 2 years experience with office and clerical tasks
- Excellent organizational skills, decision making skills and communications skills (oral and written)
- Excellent customer service and computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Ability to keep accurate records and report information in a timely manner
- Basic knowledge of community services
- Basic knowledge of child care programs and services preferred
- Basic knowledge of CCR&R services
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently
- Able to work as a team member
TO APPLY: Please e-mail your resume and a 1-page cover letter to email@example.com (list Program Assistant in the e-mail’s subject line). Please include your name when titling e-mail attachments.
This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified. No phone calls please.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. Selected applicants will be contacted for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected may not be notified.